VoiceThread is an interactive collaboration and sharing tool that enables students to build online presentations by adding images, documents, and videos, and other media to which other users can add comments for discussion.
Within the Modules section of a Canvas course, select the "+" icon and then "Add an External Tool" to choose VoiceThread from the drop-down menu list of tools. From there, you can choose a VoiceThread or add a new VoiceThread to share with your class (see How to Use VoiceThread in Canvas).
- Contact VoiceThread Support at email@example.com and include the following:
- Email address you use to access VoiceThread
- Web browser you are using
- A screenshot of your problem
- A detailed summary of the issue