Browse our self-paced learning modules below and click on a program title to begin. Sessions will track your progress, allowing you to complete a program at your own pace in multiple sittings.
Information Literacy (resources provided by Jefferson Libraries)
Learn to incorporate databases and point-of-care tools into your clinical and teaching practices.
- Course Design 101 (email EdTech.Support@lists.jefferson.edu to request access) Learn the ins and outs of Canvas, Jefferson's learning management system (LMS).
- Science of Learning
Learn about how "brain-based learning" came to be, what happens in the brain when we learn, and what practices you can implement to facilitate learning.
- Effective Group Assignments
Gain best practices in designing, implementing, and assessing group assignments.
Scholarship of Teaching & Learning (SoTL)
- Getting Started with the Scholarship of Teaching & Learning
Learn the steps of SoTL - from the design process to inquiry methods to getting published — and connect with Jefferson resources you can utilize along the way.
Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- A Guided Tour of Ally
Go on an in-depth tour of Ally, a usability and accessibility tool found within Canvas you can use to improve your course materials.
- An Introduction to Universal Design for Learning
Learn the definitions of usability, accessibility, and UDL and get introduced to the UDL guidelines.
- Resources to Improve Accessibility
Connect with resources and techniques to improve the accessibility of your course content.